5 Good Reasons to come to Camping Naturiste Verdon Provence
- An Amazing Place : We don’t wish to show off, but this place is sublime. In what way, exactly? Well, look at the photos! They speak louder than words. Our campsite is set in 33 hectares of naturally preserved parkland. From some tent pitches and holiday homes, you can see the lake and enjoy a naturist hike through the many paths that criss-cross the campsite. Once at the lake, there are two private creeks where you can enjoy all the benefits of swimming naked and getting a perfect tan (using ecological sun cream if possible).
- Great choices of holiday home : All holiday Accommodation at Camping Verdon Provence is less than 5 years old! Some holiday homes offer a view over the lake or across the valley. There are also spacious pitches or terraces from which you can gaze at the sunset as you listen to the sound of the cicadas.
- Heated Pool and Wellness Spa : Our pool boasts a large sun terrace that lends a panoramic view across the valley. Also, because the pool is heated, you can enjoy swimming all season! Relax on a sun lounger, deck chair or inflatable armchair, or Go to our wellness Spa and Sauna.
- Warm Family Atmosphere : Camping Verdon Provence is not very big with only 72 pitches. This means that we are more easily on hand if you need help and, in turn, enables you to meet new people more easily. You will soon notice that the evening apéritif is considered sacred around here. We also run various activities to help you have fun and meet new people.
- Restaurant : Our restaurant is open from the beginning of June to the beginning of September. Top gourmet chef, Daniel, will cook you up some wonderful dishes. Come and enjoy sampling local products, grilled meats and other delights every lunchtime and evening
Our services at the campsite